- Sell Crafts
- Vendor Info
- Stay Updated
We appreciate your help!
Volunteers at 30 Craft Market
Volunteers are definitely appreciated!
- Counter (counts the amount of attendees as they enter the market. Must be able to use one's thumb to hit the counter button frequently)
- Vendor assistant (relieving vendors from their booths, watching over their goods, accepting payments)
Loader/unloader: Helps vendors unload (morning) or load (late afternoon) their vehicles)
- CD changer (when the disc stops playing, replace it with the next one)
- Phone campaigner (call people who signed up to be contacted, informing them that the craft show date is approaching).
- Greeter (be friendly, watch over donations, invite people to participate in the draw and sign up to be contacted for later shows, distribute prizes as per the prize programs).
Volunteers are entitled to 50% off of a booth for a single date.